The CEN IPS Project Team, in cooperation with CEN/TC 251 Working Group 1, brought together a range of experts to consider the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in relation to the International Patient Summary (IPS). The focus of the meeting was to understand better what GDPR compliance means for the International Patient Summary (IPS), both now and in the future, in Europe and beyond. Read here the Workshop report.
The following presentations were provided during the Workshop:
1. Stephen Kay: Project Leader CEN IPS project
2. Matthias Pocs: CEN/TC 251/WG1 convenor on the relevant GDPR requirements for the IPS
3. Stéphane Spahni: eHDSI & GDPR
4. Giorgio Cangioli: CEN IPS & HL7 IPS project team
5. Alexander Mense: HL7 Austria
6. Ed Conley: SHiELD project